Monday, March 2, 2009
Family Love
Kaz has a big family who loves him so much! Jared and I truly appreciate the love and support of both of our families. As I mentioned in the previous post my mom was able to surprise me at the hospital the morning after Kaz was born. Then, my dad and sister were able to fly in the following Tuesday (the original date planned for my c-section). Jared's parents, his brother James and his wife Holly all live here in Tampa. Jared's mom, Debbie, will be taking care of Kaz when I go back to work in mid April. Although I desperately want to stay home with Kaz, it is such a blessing, since I do have to go back to work, that he will be with his Nana who will love him and give him plenty of attention! I am looking forward to having the whole summer with him! One of Jared's other brothers, Mike, and his family happened to be down here for a visit about a week after Kaz born. Our nephew Lance has been so sweet to Kaz! Needless to say, we love our families and the love they have for our son. We are so thankful that they will all be an important part of his life! We are looking forward to introducing him to more of our family when we go to Indiana for my sister's wedding in May!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment