Kaz is growing and changing daily! It's hard to believe he's almost 10 pounds already! His face is starting to fill out and I noticed his cute little belly is starting get bigger. He is such a content baby! He loves to stare right at you! In the middle of the night, if he doesn't go back to sleep after he eating, he doesn't cry he just looks at me! It's so cute! It's hard because I want to enjoy the moment and yet I am so tired I can't keep my eyes open. Kaz got his first real full bath on Sunday and really seemed to enjoy it! He smells so good! Below is also a quick video clip of Kaz stretched out on the changing table. He loves to look at the light coming in the windows of his room. If you're like me, you love to just watch him! Enjoy!
Kaz's first bath!
4 comments:
Love the pics! Keep them coming :)
This is priceless..you are doing a great job of keeping us updated. He is a beautiful little boy. Love to all,
Deb
Thank you for keepin us up to date! He is such a precious little boy! I can tell by the pictures and video that he's such a relaxed calm baby! I can't wait to meet him! Love from MISSOURI
LOVE the video! Especially the stretch and yawn! ADORABLE! He's a super sweetie!
Post a Comment