We got Kaz's one month pictures back and I love them! Our photographer did such a good job! And of course it helps that he is so darn cute! He is growing right before my eyes! Last night Jared and I went to visit our friends Debbie and Glen in the hospital. They just had their fourth son - Levi Adam. He was beautiful and so tiny! Debbie warned me as I walked in that it would make me sad to see how fast Kaz had grown and she was right! My baby is getting so big! Although I love that my son is healthy and growing, it is hard to believe how time flies. My friend Jennifer gave me a journal (made by her - super cute!) so I can record my special moments with Kaz. What a great idea!
Love my boy!
Daddy's LoveKaz is continuing to become more and more aware of things. He is making more sweet sounds and coos. He noticed the mirror the other day for the first time. It was cute! His neck and legs are becoming stronger and stronger. He holds his neck up pretty well and is starting to use his legs to stand (with assistance of course). We are using Skype to talk to my parents and my sister in Indiana. It's fun and they can catch a glimpse of Kaz as he grows and changes! We are praying that Lord allows them to move to Florida sometime in the near future (after Whit's wedding of course)! Thanks to all the family and friends who have blessed us their love in so many ways! We appreciate you deeply.

1 comment:
BEAUTIFUL pictures, Bri!
Post a Comment