Hey guys, Thanks so much for sharing that...I laughed outloud just watching it. He is changing so much and an adorable little guy. I will pull it up and show Granny and Dan tomorrow. Once again, thanks for posting...loved it. Hugs, Aunt Deb
soooo cute...that giggling little boy! I love the belly laughs that babies do. I'm curious what you guys were doing to make him laugh. :) Thanks for sharing and sorry it took me so long to see it.
3 comments:
Hey guys,
Thanks so much for sharing that...I laughed outloud just watching it. He is changing so much and an adorable little guy.
I will pull it up and show Granny and Dan tomorrow.
Once again, thanks for posting...loved it.
Hugs,
Aunt Deb
HILARIOUS! He's so cute!!!
soooo cute...that giggling little boy! I love the belly laughs that babies do. I'm curious what you guys were doing to make him laugh. :) Thanks for sharing and sorry it took me so long to see it.
Post a Comment