Friday, November 14, 2008
It's all happening so fast!
Well, we are over halfway through this pregnancy and I figured it was time that I start sending some pictures and sharing this experience! I am currently almost 26 weeks along. In the past four weeks I have finally started to really show and I started to feel the baby move! Oh, and by the way in case you didn't know, we are a having a boy! We are absolutely thrilled! Boys are not rare in the Collins family, but they sure are in the Harper family! He will be the first boy since my dad and my uncle! (5 granddaughters and 1 great-granddaughter!) Crazy, huh? Jared and I have kept pretty busy through this pregnancy. We both work full time, help in the youth group at church, and up until a couple of weeks ago I was coaching high school varsity volleyball! I actually ran a 5k a couple of weeks ago. I didn't do too bad! (I've stayed pretty active.) Some days are very tiring and yet I'm kind of glad it is going by fast - I'm ready to meet this boy! I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving and Christmas break as we start getting the house ready for our new arrival in February. Just today Jared started rearranging, relocating, and eliminating things in the bedrooms. Soon we will be painting. It seems that the closer we get, the longer the list of "needs to be done before the baby" gets! Oh well, it's worth it! Sorry the page is a little skimpy. I will add more pictures soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Hey Bri...great idea! You look great (& so does the weather in Florida!). BY the way, be sure to get paint with no fumes. Talk to you soon...keep the blog going! :)
Aunt Pam
Love the blog! I look forward to many pictures :) and to many 'play dates' with Eli :)
love it...keep those pics coming! You da (wo)man! I'm still in awe of the 5k.
Love the website Boom-Boom. U are such a cute pregnant woman. Cant wait 4 that baby boy to arrive. Keep the pics and updates coming since we r so far away. Love u.
Mal
Bri!!!! Love the page!! I can't wait for you to be a momma! You'll be the greatest!! Your little man is going to be SO lucky to have you and Jared! Keep us updated!! I love you guys!
By the way...you look GORGEOUS!
Jess
Bri,
This is so cool! Especially since you live so far away from us. It was so good to see you and Jared last week. Love your house and can't wait to see the baby's room. You look radiant with that mother to be glow!! Keep us posted.
Love,
Kay
Bri,
Just found this under my old e-mail address. Great idea for keeping in touch. Can't believe there is going to be a "little man" at your house soon. Hope Daddy is holding up well. Keep in touch and love to all!!
Deb
Hi Breezy, Dad here. Up late working and saw your blog. You look beautiful and can't wait to see you again. What a blessing children and grandchildren are! I pray for the three of you often (you,Jared, and "baby" Collins). By the way, what is my grandson's first name? Better go, getting late. All my love, Dad
Hey sis! Wish ya'll were going to be here for Thanksgiving! Although I could go for some 70 degree weather right about now. Well, enjoy Thanksgiving, and take care of the lil guy. I cannot wait to meet him in 3 short months! Miss you guys and love you!
Post a Comment